On a Journey

On a journey, a discovery of the beauty, the laughs and sweet moments.

Saturday, December 4

Friends

Who agrees with me that Friendships are awesome??
Did I just see a room full of hands go up?
well i definantly thnk that friends are the one thing that gets us thru life. And trust me I know. Even when you are not on your best your true friends will forgive you and lift you right back up!
Yesterday that happend to me. I had jus been feeling so awful bout stuff i had done which i regret or just how i had been feeling, when I got a phone call from one of my mates I hadnt talked to in ages! And that phone call really did me make feel SO much better!! Thankyou Hannah!!
I believe that God gives us our friends, because He knows what life is all about and that we will need them one day.. So treat them right and you will have the most fullfillment and joy you will ever experience!!
Thats all.. Lundi

No comments: