On a Journey

On a journey, a discovery of the beauty, the laughs and sweet moments.

Monday, June 6

Hang Time

Just like the old television programme this blog is titled so.
Yeah, the past few weeks every Sunday myself and a group of core friends have hung out for literelly the whole day! from 9:30 am to about 9:30 pm. And it has been great!!
Or at least it was when it was a first.. but now having become a regular thing. The novelty of being with friends have worn off considering that we see them anyway for at least 2 hours on Wednesdays and Fridays and Saturday nights. If not at school as well.. Don't get me wrong, I love my friends, I love spending time with them and helping each other, but sometimes it can get a little too much- especially if you do the same thing all day every Sunday.
Can it be that perhaps I'm too spoilt and don't realise the luxury or privelige that I have? Possibly... Probably.
I just want things to be special again, so that everytime I spend time with these people, I want to be rejuvinised and refreshed. Am I being selfish?
Probably

No comments: