On a Journey

On a journey, a discovery of the beauty, the laughs and sweet moments.

Tuesday, May 17

It Helps, TRUST ME!

From personal experience, IT HELPS TO TALK!! No matter what problem your having!
Ya see, for awhile now (this is the part where I just pour out all my emotion, troubles and toils over the internet where any kind of person could access it and possibly stalk me..mmm lets hope that doesnt happen) I have been finding it difficult to deal with the difficulty of boys.. and all the problems that entail that. See, I used to like this boy because he used to like me, and I really liked him! But then.. he started seeing this other person, which got me annoyed and horrenduously jealous! So that night I talked to God about it, and the next day I just seemed to be over him. YAY!
But really the part about me liking him whislt he has a girlfriend wsnt the only problem in that situation, see at the beginning of the year I promised God that I wouldnt go out with any boys for this WHOLE year. WHOA! how difficult that has been..
But after stopping liking this boy, I spent an ENTIRE day with this other boy that I have had my eye on for a while now. Then it ALL began again.. Me liking this boy- its all in my mind.. Here me was thinking bout talking to God bout it but then I tought how silly it was of me because only like two days ago we had the same conversation! I was in strife, until I talked to my wiser (OLDER) friend about my issues. (I didnt actually go up to her, she came to ME! not knowing the problem and just asked me whether I was alright- WEIRD HUH??)
Afte talking bout it for awhile we prayed.. and it felt SOOO GOOD!! I felt so enlightened and refreshed!
God can really sort out your problems... If you work withHIM. See, your times in trouble is when we build our character and I feel that God has REALLY helped me with that.
Whatever yoiur going through just remember that sharing your pain with someone else will make it SO much easier! The other person will help you up when you fall.. Dont be scared to let the real you show!

No comments: