On a Journey

On a journey, a discovery of the beauty, the laughs and sweet moments.

Thursday, July 21

Discoveries Of A Significant Nature


A little while back, I discovered the art of downlaoading!
I used to be totally against it, but that is only because I never knew how to actually go about downloading. I would always blame my brother for any of the viruses doscovered on our computer, but then I downloaded a programme... that enables me to download (share files as they call it) with any one I wish to. WOW, this new found freedom... to get music for free that you never could actually buy or even know of.. Downloading is really an art, the amount of patience required to complete a single song with a crappy modemm such as mine is a virtue that should be well sought after. Its also considerably addictive! (the art is to not become addicted to it!) I like downloading, but only from ppl who already have way too much money. Sure its illegal, and it damages the industries, well maybe it will make them learn to be a little bit more money wise.! Instead of using a triple 92, turbo jet plane, they can just use a normal 747.. nothing wrong with that right?

No comments: