On a Journey

On a journey, a discovery of the beauty, the laughs and sweet moments.

Wednesday, September 14

Spinning Head

Last weekend I went to a party, not th ones that include alcohol but the fun ones where you play pin the tale on th donkey and dance! Strobes were playing and being th fun loving person that i am i decided to spin around as much as i can! And yupp i spuin for ages and ages.. defying th laws of thos laws (you know kinda like th laws of gravity and stuff like those flash ones) and i spun and i spun until i almost fell over or was sposed to fall over but didnt. But then my brother as they do, went BANG into me and i BANGED my head... fell on the floor unconsciouss for a couple of seconds and completely concussed (still am btw)

Yupp that sucked.. but i hope my friend had an awesome birthday party a!!
DO NOT GET CONCUSSION IT HURTS AND IT HURTS AND IT HURTS!

No comments: