On a Journey

On a journey, a discovery of the beauty, the laughs and sweet moments.

Thursday, April 27

Walk Away

Today I got really angry at my brother for not wanting to do anything with me. I got angry I guess because I was bored and really wanted to do something with him, but he just kept saying that I should do it by myself blah blah blah. So in my frustration i stormed away from home and went on a really long good walk ( what I wanted to do in the beginning) Ironic isnt it?
Sometimes what we really want to do isnt what we thought we wanted to do.. LIke i thought I wanted to go for a walk, but really i just wanted to spend some time with my Brother..When I came back from My walk i felt totaly refreshed, but i also felt guilty that I had called my brother names and stuff.. LAter on in the afternoon we went for a drive though ( I got my quality time after all:D)
God is good like that, I tlaked to him whilst I was angry and He knew the desires of my heart and sorted them out in the end.. YAY

No comments: