On a Journey

On a journey, a discovery of the beauty, the laughs and sweet moments.

Friday, April 15

Camp KCC

IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!
Next week i'll be having the opportunity to go to Karakariki Christian Camp. I have not been to a kids camp in ages, so am really looking forwad to that. I am also looking forwad to Term 2 of the school year, I kno that it will be busy! - Theatre Sports, Shaspeare Comp, Hockey (man do i suck!)Book Club, Extremely Friday (5.30-8pm fri night www.hamsouthbaptist.co.nz ) wahoo... as well as the usual range of activities..
A few weeks ago I went to Wellyton, where my Dad had his life long dream come true, when he saw Neil Diamond live in concert. The city was a really different experience. the people i found were predominatly REALLY snobby!! And it was packed! O well.. Yea well hope you guys have a great week..

No comments: