On a Journey

On a journey, a discovery of the beauty, the laughs and sweet moments.

Wednesday, April 27

Weeeeeeird Happenings..

Yupp, yesterday I started this update, but my brother came and exited it out of the programme, so I lost all that I had typed..(gutted) My point however for this 'issue' was going to be about trusting friends.
See I was in town yesterday and something catastrophically weird happened, but if I described it to you, you would accuse me of being loopy, insane, mental, sinile.. and would probbably consider in putting me in a mental institute.. so I wont say what happened.
But to get through it we (my group of friends and I), had to really trust my friend, which in the end none of us really did... and we got into BIG trouble..So I thpught that I would just have to emphasize once more how important it is to trust your friends!! -Huh! What a cliche- YEa yea i kno.. but if you dont have trust in oneanother then what is your relationship based upon?? MAterialistic things? Trust, and being trustworthy are HUGE virtues that we should focus upon to maybe make this world a better place!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

People say they want to change the world, Yet they dont stop to help their neighbour

No comments: